The HR Transformation PlaybookHow will your business evolve following COVID-19?
HR and business leaders across Australia and New Zealand have now the opportunity to review and improve their existing processes and ways of working.
Our HR Playbook covers some of the key areas to consider when developing a strategy and reviewing tactics that not only facilitate your organisation’s recovery but also lay the foundation for long-term success.
In the playbook you’ll learn how to:
- Prioritise health and wellbeing – discover why organisational culture is everything at times like this, and how having a centralised view of your entire organisation is a crucial first step.
- Rethink your talent strategy – find out why recruitment services will become far more flexible as a result of COVID-19, and how building seamless digital experiences can improve your overall employer brand perception.
- Embrace the rise of eLearning – engage in new ways of training staff that have been driven by short-term necessity.
- Protect your company data – understand the role HR plays in embedding the necessary policies and behaviours to keep company data secure at all times.
- Strengthen your digital foundation – explore how your organisation can have a much better chance of staving off any further disruptions.