Workplace scienceWhy consistency equals success in HR and L&D
So much changed during 2020. But right now, HR and L&D leaders must look ahead and navigate a way forward that fosters stability and builds confidence amongst the entire workforce. This guide draws on the latest thinking in HR and behavioural science and identifies the key areas that are proven to deliver the best results.
- The elemental forces at work – Even whilst so much change is afoot, what are the consistent elements and processes that are the bedrock of future success?
- Creating a workforce spark – Taking a scientific approach to HR and L&D initiatives across all areas, whilst also drawing on innovative new ideas and adopting key trends.
- Business biology – Put the DNA of your organisation under the microscope and discover how to use relationships and skills to enhance employee performance.
- Evolution of your organisation – Change is underway, now more so than ever before. So how successful organisations turn that to their advantage?
- Motivation in the new normal – Hear insights from leading behavioural scientist Lindsay Kohler and discover ideas you can use.