Love Work. Love Life. #WeareAccess
Our story is one of continued success.
We grow rapidly both organically and through acquisitions and as a result the Access family has also grown at pace. Over the past five years, we’ve gone from almost 300 to over 2,600 people and from 4,000 to over 35,000 customers.
Loving what we do and doing what we love
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do.
It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re successful as a business because we strongly believe that by having employees who do what they love at Access, they’ll, in turn, pass this great experience on to our customers.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
One of the great things about Access is that everyone can make a real impact. We’re all on the same team here and so when it comes to our success we feel it’s only right that everyone is recognised for the difference they make.
Offering a warm welcome
- Welcome to Access: To get new employees off to a flying start we hold welcome sessions to share all they’ll need to hit the ground running and feel at home.
- Academy Recruitment: We’ve introduced Academies to provide a more supported route into Access for candidate’s newer to the working world or making a career change.
- Hiring great people: We pride ourselves on having and hiring great people at Access, who are great at what they do, will be successful here and add to our culture. We, therefore, set a high bar when bringing people on board, with a thorough selection process.
Helping you to be the best you
- Employee Success Plans: Every employee is helped to set out what they want to achieve throughout the year and in their career. Their manager helps them bring this to life as well as having regular catch-ups.
- Access Workspace: We run our business using our own software. We’re proud that Access Workspace gives us an easier, more connected way to work.
- Leadership and Employee Academy: Our Leaders and all Employee Academies support everyone at Access to do their best work and continue to love being here.
- Flexible benefits: Everyone has different needs, so we offer a range of benefits for employees to pick and choose from to focus on what’s important to them.
Being part of the family
- Open company: We’re a straightforward, open and informal company and so we make it easy for everyone at Access to share their ideas and get things done. We have CEO Updates and regular Leadership and all employee meetings, to make sure everyone’s connected and in-the-know
- Employee Survey: It’s really important to us that every employee can share their views and suggestions, so we ask them every quarter to let us know how they feel to make sure we’re always focusing on the things that matter most to them.
- Giving back: From electing the company Charity of the Year, raising money and having this matched by Access, to having a paid day to help out a charity or good cause, everyone has the chance to give back to what’s important to them.
- Saying thank you and well done: Everyone at Access plays a part in our success. We use our own software Applause, to give shout outs for a job well done and to help them earn points towards the way they wish to be thanked – whether it’s a meal out or gift vouchers, we have a range of ways to recognise people for the great work they do.